Friday, February 11, 2011

Top 5 Things That Cleared Up My Acne


These are the top 5 things that I think helped clear my acne and help keep my skin clear

#1

Birth Control

My acne is 100% hormonal, and I have found that when I am on birth

control I have no break outs and my skin stays clear

I don't use birth control as a contraceptive, but as an acne

medicine


#2

Retin - A - Gel

I use this every other day and know this helps keep my pores small

and have less acne



#3

Philosophy - Purity Made Simple Face Wash

I use this to wash my face of all impurities

I know that washing my face twice a day helps keep my skin clear and

healthy



Clairisonic Mia

I use this to get a deep clean - I use the Philosophy Purity Face

Wash with it, and know that this helps keep my pores clear of

impurities


#5

Philosophy - On a Clear Day Oil Free Moisturizer

This keeps my skin moisturized and acne free

I find that when my skin is moisturized it doesn't need to produce

oil as much



Again I am not saying that these products will be a miricle cure for

you, it is just what I have

found that helps keep my skin looking clear and healthy

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment