Saturday, February 5, 2011

Samples, Before You Buy

I had alot of people on facebook say that they were going to go shopping for some of the items that I had posted in my last blog post. I think that is great if you have the money to do that, but I would recommend getting samples of some products, before you commit to buying them. Some can be very pricy.

I know that 90% of stores will give samples if you ask: Sephoria, Nordstroms, Macys, Ulta. They do not advertise that they do this, because they want you to buy the product, but ask and they will.

I also want to talk about how I introduce new skin care to my routine. I introduce new skin care by starting out with one new product a week. This way if I have a break out or have a side effect from the product I know exactly what it is that caused the break out. I recommend doing this if you have sensitive skin, acne prone skin, or any skin in general.

I do think that once you get samples of products and introduce them into your routine successfully, and love them that it is great if you buy them.

I hope this helps, with any impulse shopping anyone might be thinking about doing. I know that I got samples of most of the products I use, to find out if it was something I wanted to invest my money into.

No comments:

Post a Comment