Friday, February 11, 2011

Hair Care Products I Use


I have wanted to do a post about hair care for the last few weeks, so I thought I would do it

I currently wash / condition my hair ever other day

I tend to have normal to oily hair but I have noticed the less I wash it the less oily it is. I think this is because my hair doesn't need to produce oil as often as if I were to wash it every day

Here are a few of my favorite hair care products I use


Ojon - Tunu Elastik Smoothing Cleanser

I use this to cleanse my hair - It doesn't lather very well because
it doesn't contain sulfates, but works amazing





Ojon Tunu Elastik Smoothing Conditioner

I use this to condition my hair - It doesn't feel like it is

conditioning but it does something fantastic when you are finished




Fakkai Advanced Volume Shampoo / Conditioner

I use these as a shampoo and conditioner - My hair feels amazing

after I use it and smells even better



Fakkai - Au Nature - Dry Shampoo

I use this on days I don't wash my hair to give it volume, and not look oily


Ojon - Revitalizing Mist - Leave in Conditioner

I use this as a leave in conditioner


Chi - 44 Iron Guard - Heat protecting spray

I use this before I blow dry / flat iron / curl as a heat protecter


Fakkai - Glossing Cream

I use this to give my hair texture and shine


The body shop wide tooth comb

I use this rather then a brush to prevent breakage when brushing my
hair


Chi - Flat Iron

I use this to flat iron my hair


The next two products are products that I use one to two times a week depending on how my hair looks and feels

Aveda - Damage Remedy - Intensive Treatment



Macademia Natural Oil - Healing Oil Treatment




I hope you all enjoyed seeing the products I use on my hair, and remember samples before you buy! Things can get very expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment