Saturday, February 5, 2011

The make-up and brushes I use


Hello ladies,

This is the second blog about the make-up products I use as promised

I will post in order the products I use on my face and eyes, as well as the bushes I use with that product if any. Hope you all enjoy!

So lets get started!

Face Routine

Laura Mercier - Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer



Laura Mercier - Silk Cream Foundation



Laura Mercier - Oil Free Foundation


Laura Mercier - Cream Eye Concealer


Benifit - Boi-ing Concealer / Eye Bright


Laura Mercier - Concealer Duo


Mac - Mineral Skin Finish Natural - Setting Powder

Bare minerals - Flat Top Kabuki Brush


Mac - Mineral Skin Finish Natural - in a darker shade for contour

Mac - 109 Brush for contour


Smashbox - Bronzer


Mac - Blush

Mac - 108 Angled Blush


Mac - Mineral Skin Finish Natural - Soft & Gentle - Highlight

Mac - 165 Small Tapered Brush



Mac - Paint Pot - Eye Shadow Base / Primer

I apply these with my fingers


Mac - Holiday Eye Shadow Sets


Mac - Eye Shadow Quad


Mac - Single Eye Shadows in Palette - Neutral


Mac - Single Eye Shadows in Palette - Dark Shades

Urban Decay - Naked Palette


Eye Brushes - From Left to Right

Sigma Blending - E25 - Used to Apply Lid Color

Sigma Blending - E35 - Used to Hight Light

Sigma Small Tapered Blending - E45 - Used in Crease



Gel Eye Liner Brushes - From Left to Right

Sigma Flat Definer - E15 - Used for Eye Liner

Mac - 266 - Tapered Eye Liner

Sigma Short Shader - E20 - Used for Smudging Eye Liner

Sigma Small Eye Liner - E10 - Used for Eye Liner


Mac - Khol Eye Liners


Lancome - Eye Lash Primer

Covergirl - Lash Blast Mascara


Smashbox - Brow Tech To Go - Use to fill in Eyebrows


The next few items are for storage and cleaning items

This is how I store / carry my make up when I take it places

I bought this container at Target in the Orginization Secteion


This is a Quick Change Brush Cleaner - This brand is not sold in stores (Sorry)

I use this after each time I use my brushes - I spray it on the brush and rub the brush on a towl to clean

I also do a deep cleaning of my brushes once a week using baby shampoo and water

I clean my brushes so often to prevent bacteria from forming in my brushes that can cause breakouts

I hope you all enjoy seeing the products I use. Again I am not saying to go out and buy them by any means. I have just fallen in love with these products and they have become part of my daily routine

If you have any questions on the color or the prices leave me a Facebook message and I will let you know

I will do a second post on some of my favorite hair care products as well

No comments:

Post a Comment