Friday, February 11, 2011

Holy Grail Products


After doing my skin care routine, make-up products I use and hair products I use I thought I would do my holy grail products

These are products I would never give up ever!

Retin - A - Gel




Philosophy - Purity Made Simple - Face Wash



Clairisonic - Mia


Philosophy - The Microdelivery Purifying Peel



Urban Decay - All Nighter Setting Spray



Laura Mercier - Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer




Mac - Mineral Skin Finish Natural - Setting Powder



Mac - Mineral Skin Finish Natural - Soft & Gentle - Highlight



Mac - Paint Pot - Eye Shadow Base / Primer




Ojon - Revitializing Leave in Conditioner



Chi - 44 Iron Guard - Heat Protectent



Fakkai - Glossing Cream



Chi - Flat Iron


These are the products that I use on a daily basis and could not live with out!

Hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment