Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Trend: Feathers?


As I am sure some of you have already noticed, I had a feather installed in my hair last week.

Colorful, beautiful hair extensions in a variety of shades are popping up on the trendy heads of women across the country. Woven into their own hair, just like other extensions, bright grizzly feathers are the next big thing for beauty buffs.

I have seen this trend quickly picking up, and wanted to try it out. I think it is a great way to express your self.

I know that for myself, it makes me feel edgy, sexy, trendy, and creative.

I love when people come up to me and ask me what is in my hair. I love telling them that it is a set of feathers!

They come in all different colors, from solid, to grizzly ( stripped ). They also come in different lengths, and sizes.

They will last up to 2 months in your hair. You can wash, blow dry, flat iron, curl, and anything else to them. I treat mine like it is part of my hair.

I dont have any pictures of mine because the pictures didnt come out very well, but here are a few pictures of other people that have them in.




As you can see from looking at the pictures, some are bold and some blend in a little more.
I have one that blends in a little better. I like it because you can see it but it is not an in your face look at me type of thing.

I would 100% recommend this for any woman. I absolutely love mine. If you need a recommendation on where to get them done just leave a comment and I will let you know!

Hope you all enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment