Monday, March 14, 2011

Food's I try to Avoid

People always ask me what foods I avoid in order to keep my skin clear.


As you know, I’m not an expert by any means, but here is a list of the top 3 food categories I try to stay away from:


Fatty Foods: hamburgers, excessive use of butter, cheese and greasy/fried foods


Extra Sugary Foods: cakes, pastries, cupcakes, soda, donuts, and candy


Super Salty Foods: potato chips, popcorn, French fries


I'm not saying I never eat these foods (because I do), but I do try my best to avoid eating them on a regular basis.


Just remember, you are what you eat! Our inner heath is reflected through our outer appearance. If something is bad for your insides, it will most likely reflect on the outside.


I suggest eating the foods I listed above in moderation and to always drink lots, and lots of water to keep your skin glowing, hydrated and acne-free!


Hope you enjoyed these tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment