Saturday, May 14, 2016

Chiropractor: Yes / No / Maybe ?!?!?!

Have you ever seen a chiropractor?

Many people have mixed feelings about them. 

I have talked to people who hate them and others who can't live with out them!

Well thats me and this entre post is about; how much I love my chiropractor!

So if your not into chiropractic care disregard now, and maybe find another post about ODIN instead!

So lets get started. 

I have been seeing a chiropractor regularly since I was about 14. 

At first I would just go with my dad to his appointments, and over time the chiropractor started working on me as well. These adjustments were more preventative medicine I suppose. 

When I was 14 I was already in a size DD and the strain on my back and upper body was a lot to handle. So going to the chiropractor once a week helped keep things aligned while I grew and carried that extra weight around. 

Now that I am older its more for pain relief, and maintenance. 

I see my chiropractor about twice a month now for general alignments. 

I always feel like a new person when I leave, and love how gentle Dr. Lee is in my adjustments. 

It only takes minimal pressure to re-align my back, and Dr. Lee has found that gentle touch. 

Since I have been going regularly I have noticed several health benefits: 

Regularity (in the bathroom)
Increased Energy
Muscle Relaxation
Improved Immune System
Decreased Pain
Increased Flexibility

and this is just to name a few

Here are some fun Stats: 



As you can see I have seen many benefits from seeing a chiropractor regularly, and if your in the market for a new Dr. I would 100% recommend Dr. Lee






No comments:

Post a Comment