Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Sweet Reminders

Have you ever gotten a sweet reminder that your loved. 

The kind that brings a smile to your face, and brightens your day. 

This happened to me yesterday. A sweet friend close to my heart unexpectedly texted me with this; 





I imediatley felt loved, and wanted. 

Feeling wanted isn't something that came natural to me. I always struggled to get attention growing up and it lead to some poor choices.  But thats a different topic!

Today I want to focus on the feelings of being loved that I felt yesterday after receiving this text.

It important that we all get conformation that other people love and value us. 

So today right now text, call, send an emoji, what ever it is that you need to do to make someone feel loved and wanted today, DO IT! 

Make someones day! Make someone feel loved!

This sweet text was all I needed to make my Monday Blues vanish in an instant!




No comments:

Post a Comment