Friday, February 5, 2016

Super Bowl 50

Super Bowl 50 is this Sunday, and I can't wait!

I am sure I am like most women out there... I can honestly say that I don't watch football any other time then Super Bowl. 

But none the less I still am excited to celebrate and watch the big game. 

I wanted to share a few outfit ideas, and quick treats to bring to your big party. 

I love the idea of comfy, cute outfits. 
Game day is all about being comfortable! And lets be real its about what pants work for your game day gorging. 


Here are a few ideas









Okay, now to the yummies! I don't know about you but, I don't have a house big enough to host parties... Womb Womp

But rest assured, even though I can't host, I still can bring a mean appetizer or yummy snack!


Here are a few of my Go-To's


Chips and Fresh Homemade Guacamole

I like the idea of creating a cute football from an extra avocado!



Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

Super easy and yummy. 

Dip pretzels in Chocolate, cool, and decorate to look like footballs!



Football Deviled Eggs. 


Hands down this is what I bring overtime! Deviled eggs are easy, healthy and delicious!

I made these exact ones last year and they were a big hit!




and finally... this yummy treat is sure to impress. 


Chocolate covered strawberries are easy, and always a hit!


I hope you enjoy this Super Bowl 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment