Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring Beauty Must Have's




1. A BB Cream  - I love Smashbox BB Cream because it has great coverage, and SPF! I like to wear it as a natural foundation on days I don't want to wear alot of makeup. ( I also love Origins VitaZing) 




2. Nude Nail Color - I love butter londons polish because it is long wearing and doesn't chip. 




3. Floral Perfume - I am obsessed with Chloe in the Spring. It has a natural floral scent that is sophisticated and flirty. 




4. Gel Moisturizer - I love love love La Mer skin care products. I like a lighter moisturizer in the spring that isn't heavy or feels weighed down. 







5. Lush Lashes - I love the look of full natural lashes that are enhanced with a great mascara. I like Dior Show but any will do. 




6. Lip Butter - I love Fresh Sugar Lip Balms in spring because they have SPF 15 and a slight tint. They are easy to whip on and make my lips extra kissable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment