Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How to get the perfect summer glow




1. Exfoliate Exfoliate Exfoliate! - I love Laura Mericer body scrub, but any will do. Make sure to exfoliate all areas of the body that you plan to tan. 




2. Tan - I love St. Tropez dark tanning moose. It goes on even and lasts for days.




3. Use a Mitt. - I highly recommend using a tanning mitt when applying self tanners. It helps to eliminate streaks and make the tan look more natural. 




4. Moisturize Moisturize Moisturize - I cant say this enough. The more you moisturize the longer your tan will last. I love Lush King of Skin that you use in the shower. 




5. Re apply - I like to use St. Tropez daily gradual self tanner to maintain my tan. When I use a gradual daily self tanner it helps my tan last longer and stay even. 



I hope these tips help you get and keep the perfect glow this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment