Thursday, May 19, 2011

SPF for Summer




As I am sure all of you know, wearing SPF during summer is always an important thing.




I personally don't like wearing SPF on its own, because I find that it breaks me out, or makes me look super oily. Both of these things are not fun in summer.




I have found a few products that I love using for summer that don't break me out or make me oily.




For me I love




Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer







It is a buildable foundation that can be worn by all skin types but especially those with acne-prone, sensitive or oily skin. The sheer, lightweight formula helps control oil breakthrough while providing hydration to prevent dryness and offers further protection from UVA and UVB rays with an SPF 20. It is perfect for troubled skin.




Philosophy Super Natural






It is an oil-free, tinted foundation primer that has SPF. It gives you the appearance of flawless skin by helping to even out skin tone and smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.




Urban Decay Guardian Angel Spray





This is in the same family as the All Nighter Spray that is a holy grail of mine. I like this product because it does 2 in 1. It adds moisture in a fine mist application, as well as adds SPF 8. It is great for all skin types and can be applied at any time. I sometimes forget to add SPF and love this for a quick application.




These are the products that I love to use during summer to add SPF. Like I said I don't like to use SPF on its own because most tend to break me out or leave me feeling oily. All of these are oli free and have SPF.




I highly recommend using an SPF of some sort during summer to prevent premature aging and wrinkles.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment