Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Maid of Honer DIY Projects

Have you ever been a Maid of Honor?

I have never, but am so honored to be at my cousin Star's wedding.

I am so thrilled she asked me and I am having so much fun planning her bridal shower.

I wanted to share a few ideas I have had to give all of you ideas for the next bridal shower you host.

I wanted the theme to be champagne brunch.

So the shower starts at 11 ( I thought the perfect time to drink and eat yummy breakfast foods)

I have made several signs to put around the house like;







I love the idea of having a general theme and then making your own personal signs. 

I have some beautiful frames that I will put these into and display them around the house for the shower. 

Here are a few things I was thinking as far as decorations; 


These easy DIY tissue puffs are great for anywhere in the house that needs a little extra flair. 





I love this garland for over the mimosa bar




These are just a few ideas I have, and I am sure I will have more as the shower gets closer. 

Hope you enjoyed these cute and easy DIY Maid of Honor ideas. 

Lets celebrate Mrs Robinson!



No comments:

Post a Comment