Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cheers to 30 years


In just a few days I will be the big 3 - 0. 

It is crazy to think about. 

I was talking with Jake the other day about what it means to be 30.

 I was telling him that when I would dream about being 30 when I was 15, I didn't think my life would be where it is now. 

I always thought that I would have gotten married at 21 and had two kiddos by the time I was 25. 

Thankfully that was not God's plan for my life. 

I think that if I would have married the guy I was dating at 21 I would have been divorced by 25. Not that he was a bad guy, but more so the fact that I didn't know who I was as a person. I was still growing and exploring life. At almost thirty years I am just now feeling like an adult, and at 21 I was still so unsure of who I was. 


Even though life didn't go as fast as I wanted or dreamed of at 15, I am so so thankful of where I am today. I am happier now then I ever have been, and am excited to be in this time of my life. This is the time in my life that I will remember and cherish forever. I am strong in who I am, and know what I want out of life. 

CHEERS TO 30!





No comments:

Post a Comment