Saturday, November 17, 2012

Giving Thanks


I wanted to take the time to give thanks this year. 

I am truly so thankful for so many things in my life, but here are just a few. 

My God - Everyday He amazes me with new things
My family - They are so supporting of me
My Job / Career - I love what I do. I am challenged and excited every day I go to work. 
My Charol - He is the love of my life and brings me so much happiness 
My awesome girl friends! - I love them so much and dont know what I would do without them
My WC buddies - I miss them so much everyday, but know there is a purpose in being in Livermore
Myself - For having Faith in God, that He WILL provide an amazing home for me
Starbucks Coffee - For always having a hot drink to make me feel like fall
DVF - For having amazing clothing I have to have
My bed - For being my place to relax
My space heater - For providing warmth

That is not nearly everything I am thankful for, but what I can think of now...

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving !

No comments:

Post a Comment