Friday, December 23, 2011

Thank you God


God has been so good to me lately.

I am so happy to say that He IS answering my prayers, in so many different ways.

I have amazing girl friends that I can count on to give me great advise, be a shoulder to cry on, and support me through all of life's ups and downs.

I have a great job, with the prospect of an even better job.

I have filled out paperwork, and selected a new apartment to move into in late May.

My family is happy and getting healthy thanks to God.

All of this is because of God, and I cant thank Him or give Him enough credit for all that he is doing in my life.

A few weeks ago, I cried on the way to work, and begged God to change things in my life. I was so un happy and didn't see any good things happening in 2012.

Now I have a different perspective on life, and am so happy to say that I have hope and faith that 2012 will be an amazing year.

Thank you so much God. I cant even begin to explain how much my answered prayers mean to me.

Thanks to God I couldn't be happier with the doors He has opened for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment