Tuesday, January 25, 2011

For the love of Charcol


I found my love when I was 13. I picked him out on the day he was born (valentines day), and ever since he has brought so much love to my life.

I used to dress him up in baby clothes, feed him milk from a bottle, and carry him around in a baby carseat. He was my little man.

He has been there with me through out lifes toughest times. As I look at him sleeping next to me it brings me so much joy. He is like my child. I have never loved someone or something the way I love him.

I have often thought about the day he dies, and more often then not it brings me to tears. I cant imagine life without him.

When I wake up in the morning and see his face I cant help but think about how lucky I am to have him in my life. To know that he is my little man.

Charcol your Mommy loves you very much!


No comments:

Post a Comment